Road Grade Performance Sealers
Two of our foremost and newest additions, Carbonyte Type-S Slurry and CarbonSeal-HF are an excellent addition to and enhancement of Carbonyte’s Road Grade Pavement coatings. Since we continually strive to make the best products and maximize the latest technology, while making effective and cost conscious products for our customers and industry, our newest products have arose out of necessity and have proven to be superior products and excellent options for pavement preservation.
- Carbonyte Type 'S' Sprayable Slurry: Type 'S' slurry seal is a permanent, cost effective, substantially more durable pavement preservation alternative for parking lots and driving lanes. Replaces conventional top coats for all pavement surfaces from freeways to airports.
- CarbonSeal-HF High Friction Sealcoat: Designed to penetrate deep into pavement substrates where it permanently weather seals airport, street and highway apron surfaces. Product may be applied as a mineral filled sealer through spray, broom, or squeegee apparatus; also, may be applied as an unfilled coating through high volume equipment (distributor truck). Within as little as a few minutes after installation a tough but ductile, black satin surface permanently protects the underlying asphalt surface from tire wear, sun degradation and moisture.
- Carbonyte: (Base Adhesive) - Heated Distributor Truck Applied Fog, Seal Coat & Slurry Seal as a Micro Texture Surface Treatment base on the Pavement Index you would like to achieve.
- Carbonyte-A: (Atomized Slurry/Fog Seal) - Carbonyte version is an SS1-h on steroids! We take hard pen asphalt and infuse a polymer layer for improved stability, penetration, fast cure, water resistance, and achieve a high softening point that will all but eliminate tracking. The elevation in characteristic will at least double the life of standard emulsion coatings. See ARB Microemulsion for even more muscle!
- Carbonyte-ARB: (Asphalt Rubber Binder) - This Microemulsion Surface Treatment is an 'Asphalt Rubber Binder' in liquid form that unleashes the power of SBS/SBR polymer from a scrap waste tire. Flexible, tough, water resistant, black saturant that fits level 1 pavement preservation. This material may be shot warm or cold through a distributor truck for high volume applications.
- Carbonyte-PAF: (Parking Area Formula) - Environmentally friendly, and, due to its inherent qualities of asphalt chemistry, is by nature the best sealer treatment to consider for all asphalt surfaces. Several models are available depending on varying pavement conditions and traffic concentration.
- Carbonyte-CS: (Cape Seal) - Typically a slurry over chip seal, Carbonyte developed a spray applied Type 0.5 design to help stabilize stone loss and infill some of the porosity of the chipped surface. The result is a black, well sealed surface that will extend the service life of chip seal, improve ride ability, and leave an aesthetically pleasing look closer to that of standard pavement. Depending on the performance target this product may come with SBS polymer or ARB modified asphalt binder.
- Carbonyte-Slurry: Type S, Type 1 ISSA, Type II & Type III are all single package Slurry Seals and available specific to your region & need.
Carbonyte Systems Inc. has been in the pavement maintenance coatings industry for well over a dozen years and been the innovation leader in design and creativity. When it comes to airports and the aviation industry, Carbonyte has brought the most innovative products to the asphalt pavement maintenance coatings industry with their newest shining star, “Carbonyte-FP: Fuel PROOF pavement coating.
We, at Carbonyte Systems Inc., are dedicated to providing our customers with the best service, materials and equipment at fair and marketable prices while continuing to improve on the current technologies. We are constantly striving to improve the Pavement Maintenance Industry with innovation in design and application. We use the most sophisticated equipment and experienced personnel to develop and expand the latest technologies in and outside the pavement industry. In 1998, the Space Travel industry brought an excitingly innovative and new technology to the pavement industry called The Carbonyte Process™. As we continue to develop the technology of the Carbonyte Process™, we continue to look for other technologies and resources that can benefit the pavement industry and which are friendly to the environment.
Contact us to talk with one of our knowledgeable staff members in order to see how we can help you maintain your pavement in the most efficient and cost effective way and with the RIGHT solutions for your needs. With respect to schedules, we are availablefor presentations (teleconference or live), demonstrations and on-site consulting. Thank you for your time.